Write Your Book
Everything you need to know to take your book all the way from IDEA to FINISHED!
Have you always DREAMED of writing a Christian book?
Have you had an idea that you've been sitting on for years?
Has anyone ever told you, "You should write a book"?
Do you feel like you COULD write a book if only someone would show you HOW?
Then you're in the RIGHT place.
The "Write Your Book" course is designed to guide you by the hand, all the way from IDEA to FINISHED manuscript. From a distant dream to a completed manuscript. From "someday" to "right now".
I believe that EVERYONE has a book in them. This will help you extract YOUR book.
- Why you should start writing right NOW.
- How to OVERCOME the fear of writing.
- How to CREATE creative habits.
- How to determine the FOCUS of your book.
- How to GATHER and ORGANIZE ideas for your book.
- How to make real PROGRESS on your manuscript.
- How to effectively EDIT your manuscript.
- How to PUBLISH your book.
- How to seriously PROMOTE your book.
- How to keep GROWING as a writer.
- Over 2 hours of video content.
- Worksheets to help you put the information you learn into practice.
- Recommendations of the best books on writing and creativity.
- Resource recommendations to get you started writing and publishing YOUR book.
- Access to discussions with me and other passionate authors.
Do you have to know what you're doing? Nope!
Do you have to be an accomplished writer? Nope!
Do you have to know exactly what your book is going to be about? Nada!
This is for ANYONE who has dreamed of writing a book.
For anyone who knows that they have at least one book in them.
This course...is for YOU!
Stephen Altrogge is the author of 9 books, including Untamable God, The Greener Grass Conspiracy, and The Inmates Are Running The Asylum.
He's the creator of the popular blog The Blazing Center, and has written for website such as Desiring God, The Gospel Coalition, Boundless, and Crosswalk.
He's passionate about Jesus and helping others follow Jesus. He's married to Jen and has 3 kids.
He drinks way too much coffee and knows an inordinate amount about Star Wars.
StartSession #1 - Start Writing NOW (17:48)
StartSession #2 - Overcoming Writing Fears (15:03)
PreviewSession #3 - Creating Creative Habits (19:38)
PreviewSession #4 - Determining The Focus Of Your Book (12:00)
StartSession #5 - Gathering And Organizing Ideas (9:49)
StartSession #6 - Making Progress On Your Manuscript (17:05)
StartSession #7 - Effectively Editing Your Book (11:34)
StartSession #8 - Publishing Your Book (14:40)
StartSession #9 - How To Effectively Promote Your Book (12:00)
StartSession #10 - How To Keep Growing As A Writer (11:15)